EPIX NOW is a streaming service offered by EPIX, a 24-hour premium TV and cable network. Its collection includes new releases, classics, and original shows.
Some of the shows it produced received glowing reviews from critics.
If you enjoy educational documentaries, the network has a plethora of options for you.
It allows for greater access to on-demand content.
Aside from a television, you can enjoy its catalog on a computer or a laptop.
Get Shorty, Godfather of Harlem, and Pennyworth are among the titles worth seeing.
If you don’t have an iTunes account, you can still subscribe through the Amazon App Store, Google Play Store, or Roku.
So, how to get EPIX NOW on Roku?
That’s what we’ll talk about in this post, so stay tuned.
How to activate EPIX NOW on Roku
- Turn on your Roku device, grab the Roku remote, and hit the Home button.
- Scroll through until you see ‘Streaming Channels’ to launch the Roku Store.
- Find EPIX NOW from the list. If it’s nowhere to be seen, pull up the search bar.
- Select ‘Add Channel’ to add the channel to your account.
- Once installed, open the channel. This will greet you with an activation code.
- Copy and paste it into this URL.
- After filling in the fields, click ‘Submit’.
- There you go. Now EPIX NOW should be active on your Roku device.
How to activate EPIX NOW on Apple TV
- Open the Apple TV app.
- Navigate to ‘My Channels’, scroll down to EPIX NOW.
- Open the channel. There will be a message requesting you to subscribe.
- Choose ‘Activate’, and follow the next instructions that appear on the TV.
- Head over to epixnow.com/activate, choose ‘Apple TV App’.
- Sign in using valid AppleTV credentials. Keep going through the step-by-step guide to complete the process.
How to activate EPIX NOW on Amazon Fire Stick
- Launch your Fire Stick device.
- Access the ‘Find’ tab, select the search icon.
- Type in ‘EPIX NOW’, go for that matches the keyword.
- Select ‘Get’ to begin installation.
- It takes a while, by the end of the setup process, you should choose ‘Activate’. A code will pop up on the screen. Write it in a note or leave it as is while opening the activation webpage on another browser.
- Input the code in the field, follow the instructions.
How to activate EPIX NOW on Android (Smart TV)
- Please turn on your Android TV, access the Play Store.
- As usual, you should locate the EPIX NOW app in the store by typing its name.
- Do the usual app installation.
- Once it has been added to your library, open it and verify the account by inserting the code in the URL previously mentioned.
Is EPIX free on Roku?
No, but with a monthly fee of $5.99, EPIX NOW is more affordable than other providers, which charge upwards of $7.99.
It’s even cheaper for the first three months after signing up.
During this time, it charges users only $2.99 per month, but we cannot guarantee that this will be the case in the long run.
It should also be noted that this promotion is only available on certain platforms, so don’t be surprised if some charge the standard fee.
All things considered, it’s still good value.
Is the EPIX app free?
The mobile app is free to download from the Play Store and App Store.
We can call it freemium because it allows in-app purchases.
It has mostly positive reviews on both digital storefronts, with a 4.8-star rating on the App Store and a 4.5-star rating on the Play Store.
Why can’t I get EPIX on my TV?
There could be compatibility issues. Make sure the device you’re using supports the channel so you don’t have to look for another solution.
EPIX NOW is now available for a variety of devices, including iPhones, Xbox One, Fire TV, PS4, and others.
However, geo-restrictions may also prevent you from streaming on-demand content on the service.
Because EPIX is based in the United States, people outside of the region will be unable to access it unless they circumvent the protection in place.
Does Fire TV have EPIX?
Yes, you can find it in its library. On the home screen, use the search feature to find the app. Once you see that, hit the ‘Get’ button.
Open the app and choose “Activate”. You’ll get the unique code, and please repeat the previous steps to verify it.
Can I use the EPIX app with Amazon Prime?
Yes, it’s offered as an add-on to help users manage different services at once. It’s much quicker to browse through shows from these channels this way.
Besides, it also helps with bill management since you can monitor the recurring payments from one account.