Since on-demand streaming has become a new way of life, it’s difficult to resist the temptation to subscribe to a streaming service.
The streaming service provider allows for flexibility in terms of viewing time and content type. And Discovery Go happens to be in the mix.
Discovery Go distinguishes itself as a streaming platform by offering distinctive programming.
If you enjoy Animal Planet, scientific exploration, and anything else that keeps you on the cutting edge of future inventions, this channel is for you.
There are numerous shows that explain the world and all of its wonders.
It also gives us the most flexibility in selecting devices to access the catalogue.
You can binge-watch on a desktop computer, an iPad, an iPhone, and a variety of other devices.
How to activate Discovery GO on Roku
- While on your Roku TV, please access the Home Screen.
- Look for DirecTV using the search feature.
- Choose ‘Add Channel’.
- Wait till the end of the installation, then return to the Home Screen.
- Navigate to the DirecTV website and sign in to your account.
- Locate Discovery GO, open it. The TV will display your activation code.
- Copy and paste it into this verification URL.
- Select your provider, which is DirecTV in this case.
- This action will authenticate access to the service so that you can officially watch the programs on your Roku device.
How to activate Discovery GO on Apple TV
- Enable the internet connection on your Apple TV.
- Go to the App Store, and look for the Discovery GO app.
- Add it to your library. Once the installation is complete, launch it.
- Now you have to click the ‘Activate’ button to discover the unique code.
- Open the web browser, visit this page: auth.go.discovery.com/link, and input the code in the blank field. After that, hit the button right below it.
- Select your network provider along with the device you use for streaming. That’s the end of it.
How to activate Discovery GO on Amazon Fire TV Stick
- First, you must download and install the app on your Fire Stick.
- Once it’s included in the system, open the app.
- This will prompt code creation. Note it down before you visit the previous verification link.
- Just like the previous tutorials, you’re supposed to insert the code in the blank field.
- After the entry, please click the button below it.
How to activate Discovery GO on Android (Smart TV)
- Turn on your Android TV. You’d want it to be connected to the internet.
- Head over to the Google Play Store, or alternatively, you can also reach the ‘Get More Apps’ section.
- Find the Discovery GO app and install it.
- Check back the library, launch the app for the first time.
- Now look for the ‘Activate’ option in Settings. A click on it will reveal the unique verification code.
- Go to the verification link above and follow the previous steps since the process from this point moving forward is pretty much the same.
Can you get Discovery Plus on Amazon Prime?
Yes, Discovery Plus is now a premium channel on Amazon Prime, providing access to hundreds of exclusive original programs.
Log in to your Amazon account to add it to your Prime channel.
Go to the Prime Video home page and select ‘Channels’ from the top horizontal bar.
Just choose image that represents Discovery Plus. This will take you to the registration page. Simply follow the on-screen instructions.
How much is Discovery Plus through Amazon Prime?
There are two plans to choose from. The first one costs $4.99 per month plus ads.
Upgrade to the $6.99 monthly plan to enjoy the service ad-free.
How much is Discovery GO on Roku?
Discovery GO is sold in conjunction with a live TV subscription, so the price may be higher.
At the time of writing, we couldn’t find any explicit information about it, but it’s reasonable to pay more if one of the requirements is to have an active live TV subscription.
How much is Discovery Plus on Roku TV?
Discovery Plus on Roku costs the same as subscribing to Amazon Prime. The less expensive, ad-supported option costs $4.99 per month.
If you don’t want to be bothered by ads, consider upgrading to its ad-free package, which costs $6.99 per month.
If you want to try out the service before purchasing it, there is a 7-day free trial available.
A current subscription plan grants you access to over 70,000 episodes on the network. It currently has over 200 original programs.
How do I get Discovery Plus on my Roku?
On Roku, go to the Discovery Plus page on Roku, click the “+ Add Channel” button.
If you have subscribed to the service, it will appear in the channel list.
But if it doesn’t, go to Settings > System and request an update. Choose ‘System Update,’ then ‘Check Now.’