Creating an identity online is important as it helps people memorize you better and sets you apart from the rest.
That’s why personal branding is important.
There are many ways to do it, like by choosing a unique name or alias, creating a logo, apparel, etc.
If you’re a streamer, you can also customize the way your live streams appear.
Nerd or Die is a company that can help you with that. The company creates alerts, overlays, and similar products for live streams on various platforms, including Facebook Gaming, Youtube, and Twitch.
The company’s history can be traced back to 2011, but started to tap into the streaming scene in 2014.
Formerly known for its Youtube channel, Nerd or Die has transformed into a company that makes products for streamers to make live streams more interactive and engaging.
The channel provided tutorials about OBS and Twitch. And with a strong desire for streaming, the company was born.
At some point, it offered free resources to Twitch users, but then naturally progressed into a premium store.
It sells a lot of products, so it’s best to visit it, so that you can view the demos.
Aside from overlays, there are also sounds effects and stream packages.
Nerd or Die Sponsorship 2021
We couldn’t find information about a streamer program on the site. The same goes for potential involvement in eSports.
It’s totally understandable because although streaming falls under the umbrella of gaming, it doesn’t really overlap with eSports.
There’s no denying that both are highly popular, but at its core, streaming and competitive gaming are two different things.
That said, sponsorships aren’t only available to eSports teams and players.
There are also similar programs offered to streamers. We just can’t find one on the site.
The affiliate program, on the other hand, is included on the homepage along with the company’s profile and other essential info.
Apply to Nerd or Die Sponsorship
Now if you’re more concerned about the affiliate, you’re lucky because everything is explained in detail.
The program is offered in different tiers with each being tied to unique benefits. Here’s the breakdown:
- Affiliate program tier 1: there are no specific requirements for tier 1. Meanwhile, the commission rate is 10% on sales. Another benefit that partners can get is access to affiliate portal and marketing tools.
- Affiliate program tier 2: also known as Experienced, this tier demands 10 referrals. And in exchange, the commission rate is also higher, which is 15% on sales. As with the previous tier, marketing tools and affiliate portal are also provided.
- Affiliate program tier 3: also known as Professional, this tier demands revenue target met. In exchange, partners will be rewarded with even a higher commission of 20%. And in addition to access to affiliate portal and marketing tools, they’re also eligible for free product and T-shirt.
- Affiliate program tier 4: also known as Gold, this tier accepts members by invitation only. The commission rate is the highest, which is 30% per sale. Other benefits include affiliate portal, marketing tools, free goods, merchandise, and promotion assistance.
That’s it. If you want to join, open this URL. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and fill out the form.
Other Streamer Sponsorship Programs
- Zenni Gaming Sponsorship for Streamers and Gamers 
- Xidax Gaming Sponsorship
- Webaround Gaming Sponsorship for Gamers and Streamers 
- Visuals by Impulse Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Viper Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Vertagear Gaming Sponsorship for Gamers and Streamers 
- Turtle Beach Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Tt eSports Gaming Sponsorship
- ThermalTake Gaming Sponsorship
- Tesoro Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- TechniSport Gaming Sponsorship for Gamers and Streamers 
- Streamlabs Prime Gaming Sponsorship
- SteelSeries Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Secretlab Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Scuf Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Razer Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Playbudz Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Placeit Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Own3D Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Origin PC Gaming Sponsorship 2021