MainGear is a company known for making custom PCs and laptops.
With products geared towards gaming, choosing this brand to equip your battle station is the right thing to do. Besides, you can expect top-notch performance from the lineup.
MainGear continues to push the boundaries with technology utilized for the development of products.
Being in the business for over 15 years should also give it enough credibility to be a trustworthy brand.
On top of that, the company has a range of products that suit different types of users.
While gaming machines are known for having above-average prices, there are also options for budget-conscious buyers here.
For the record, 2002 marked the year when Wallace came up with an idea to build custom PCs. At some point, he was undecided to pursue his passion in building PCs or tuning cars.
Not wanting to abandon one, he eventually combined both. He started creating custom PCs, but improved them to crank out exceptional performance.
With hard work and dedication, MainGear has been honored with awards from tech publications.
If you’re an aspiring eSports athlete or a streamer, you can apply for a sponsorship from MainGear.
However, it’s important to note that applications are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, so it takes time to find out whether you’ll be accepted or not.
But if you’re confident enough with your stats, like the number of following on social media, Youtube subscribers, etc, there’s a good chance that you’ll be approved for sponsorship.
Now let’s learn about the requirements. To increase your likelihood to secure a deal, you need to:
- Own a Youtube account with over 100.000 subs. The minimum threshold is increased to 500.000 for Partner+. Meanwhile, the requirement for Twitch and Mixer is a minimum of 20.000 followers (100.000 for Partner+).
- Have steady views and upload regularly within the last 6 months before an application is submitted.
- Utilize social Media to improve visibility of your brand. There are many you can use, like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Increase your knowledge of MainGear and its products.
Apply to MainGear Sponsorship
What has been explained above was the Partner program. There’s another one called the affiliate program.
We’re sure you’re familiar with this already.
In this, you’ll be rewarded with a 3% commission (in the form of store credit) for every purchase that a referral makes on the store.
How do you apply? Just visit the link below and fill in the all the empty fields.
Don’t worry about leaking personal info to complete the form because it’s very general, like name, email, website, URL, etc.
There’s also a section asking how you’re going to promote the program.
Of course, if you want to join an affiliate program, you should be ready with a plan on how the referral link is going to be spread online.
While there’s nothing to lose for the company even if you can’t generate a sale, partners that can bring in sales will always be preferred.
So in this case, it’s important to have a platform on which you’ll promote the products. It could be a website, a social media account, or another.
Other Streamer Sponsorship Programs
- Netduma Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- HyperX Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Finalmouse Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Tesoro Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- NVIDIA Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Tt eSports Gaming Sponsorship
- Viper Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- AVerMedia Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Cooler Master Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Corsair Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- MSI Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Logitech Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- OnFire Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Razer Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Netgear Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Floating Grip Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- TechniSport Gaming Sponsorship for Gamers and Streamers 
- GT Omega Gaming Sponsorship for Gamers and Streamers 
- AKRacing Gaming Sponsorship for Gamers and Streamers 
- Arozzi Gaming Sponsorship for Gamers and Streamers