For those unaware, Alienware is a computer hardware subsidiary of dell. It’s known for the lineup of high-end products that lean towards serious gamers.
On the other hand, the products aren’t known for being affordable. While gaming gears aren’t in any way cheap, there are still affordable options if you take time searching around.
There are a few reasons why Alienware products don’t come cheap.
First, they utilize video RAM instead of regular RAM, which leads to a significant increase in graphics power.
Second, their products also feature an advanced cooling system to ensure that the system can run smoothly after extended periods of use.
This coupled with the side exhaust system will take gaming experience to the next level.
We know that overheating is a serious issue in gaming which can cause severe lags. Alienware addresses it and comes up with products that will spoil you as a gamer.
There are many types of products released under this brand, like laptops, desktop PCs, and monitors.
Alienware is genuine with its support for the eSports ecosystem.
As a matter of fact, it has announced sponsorships with several parties. For example, the manufacturer decided to team up with Team Liquid to set up a training facility.
The studio space located in L.A. was dedicated as the headquarters for the eSports organization. It’s equipped with a bunch of cutting-edge amenities, which would help athletes reach their best potential.
News also broke earlier this year that Alienware continued its support for the LEC competition.
Although it’s not the first time for the company and Riot Games to collaborate, the deal this time was bigger. Part of the agreement was that Alienware would supply monitors and computers needed to run the competition.
There are some other instances of Alienware’s contribution to eSports, like when it reportedly inked a sponsorship deal with ORDER, which is an Australian eSports organization.
Much like the previous deal, the brand agreed to provide PC hardware and accessories to all the teams.
Apply to Alienware Sponsorship
Entering into a sponsorship and being an affiliate for a company are two different things.
The first scenario may apply if you own an eSports team that needs capital to start or cover costs.
To be a partner, then you need to contact Dell because Alienware is a Dell’s subsidiary. On the other hand, if your goal is to be an affiliate, then it follows the same process as being a typical affiliate marketer.
According to the page set up for this information, Dell welcomes web owners who want to capitalize on their traffic through the affiliate program.
Every affiliate can earn up to 3% commission by selling products from the company. The best part is the window period for a referral to convert into a sale is up to 90 days.
In other words, your potential referrals don’t have to rush to make a purchase.
As long as the cookies are saved on their computer, you’ll still get a commission if they decide to buy something.
- To sign up for the program, you can follow this link.
- If you can’t seem to access that, send an email to one of the company’s representatives. They will guide you to complete the registration process.
- As usual, once your account is activated, the next step is to put up banner or your website. Text can also be an alternative if you want it to be less obvious.
- Just wait until people starting buy goods through the referral link. You’ll earn up to 3% commission on each sale.
Other Streamer Sponsorship Programs
- Netduma Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- HyperX Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Finalmouse Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Tesoro Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- NVIDIA Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Tt eSports Gaming Sponsorship
- Viper Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- AVerMedia Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Cooler Master Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Corsair Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- MSI Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Logitech Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- OnFire Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Razer Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Netgear Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- Floating Grip Gaming Sponsorship 2021
- TechniSport Gaming Sponsorship for Gamers and Streamers 
- GT Omega Gaming Sponsorship for Gamers and Streamers 
- AKRacing Gaming Sponsorship for Gamers and Streamers 
- Arozzi Gaming Sponsorship for Gamers and Streamers